After-School Ski Programs
for all ages and abilities at Quarry Road Trails in Waterville
Learn cross-country ski skills, build fitness, and have fun in the snow!
The CMSC youth program is open to students from pre-K to eighth grade. Students are grouped to receive instruction appropriate to their age and experience.
All our programs are led by experienced, trained coaches.
Equipment: Skis, boots, and poles are available for seasonal lease. Keep them all season and ski any time. Register early for best availability.
Transportation: Bus service to Quarry Road Trails is available from some local schools.
- 2018 CMSC Run Biathlon on Sunday, November 4
- 2nd Annual Ski Swap October 20
- Quarry Road Ski Marathon March 17th
- MJSL Middle School State Meet Day 2 Results
- Quarry Road Opener 2017 Results
view all »