After-School Ski Programs
for all ages and abilities at Quarry Road Trails in Waterville
Learn cross-country ski skills, build fitness, and have fun in the snow!
The CMSC youth program is open to students from pre-K to eighth grade. Students are grouped to receive instruction appropriate to their age and experience.
All our programs are led by experienced, trained coaches.
Equipment: Skis, boots, and poles are available for seasonal lease. Keep them all season and ski any time. Register early for best availability.
Transportation: Bus service to Quarry Road Trails is available from some local schools.
- Quarry Road Opener 2017 Results
- Quarry Road Opener / NENSA Zak Cup
- Ski Lease Equipment Fitting
- 2017 CMSC 5k Run Biathlon
- Ski Team Fit Night at Northern Lights in Farmington
view all »